Last updated: July 29, 2023
1. Information We Collect
We may collect various types of information from and about you, including:
– Personal information that we could reasonably use to directly or indirectly identify you, such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
– Professional information related to your employment such as your company name, position, and professional contact information.
– Technical data such as your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our services.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information in several ways, including to:
– Provide, maintain and improve our services;
– Communicate with you, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests;
– Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– Comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
3. Sharing Your Information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties, except as described in this policy. We may disclose your personal information (i) to comply with relevant laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requests, (ii) to enforce our Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations, (iii) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues, (iv) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of BrightMind Consulting Group, our users, or the public.
4. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal data we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transaction entered into via our website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
5. Your Rights
You have the right to:
– Access your personal data;
– Request rectification of your personal data;
– Request erasure of your personal data;
– Request restriction of processing of your personal data;
– Object to the processing of your personal data;
– Request data portability;
– Withdraw your consent.
6. Changes to This Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this Policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as adding a statement to our homepage or sending you a notification).
7. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRIGHTMIND CONSULTING GROUP